Translate

vendredi 30 juin 2017

Mixed Media & Art June Thematic Challenge

Hello !
I'm back to share with you my participation at Mixed Media & Art Thematic Challenge for June .
The rules are easy, create an handmade background and use a letter ....
Here the wonderful moodboard, who gives the inspiration of mood from challenge.
You can see details HERE




I created a canva in two parts, a gift for my sister-in-law, the letters are 
the first letter of the first name of each of  his family.
I built all my background from wood letter, then I created my texture 
with beads, arts stones of Prima and many others things from my stash.

My canvas before part two:






For the second part, I used big grungeboard letters from Tim Holtz.
 I altered them with Blue Fern Studios paper from the Paisley & Vine collection.

With a bit of metal wire thread, I tied it all together and it became this ... 






That's it! You know everything.
 Thank you very much for stopping by!

See you soon, 
Tartine Peluche
xxx

6 commentaires:

  1. C'est un wow wow wow et wow encore j'adore et je suis fan encore une fois de tons scrap. Merci beaucoup de ta participation se mois si pour MMA.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je peux pas ne pas l'aimer! ahahahahhaha hein.... :D :D :D J'adore, c'est tellement beau et parfait! Merci pour ta participation à Mixed Media & Art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow, love all the letters in the background and the texture looks great!
    Thank you for playing with us at MMA.
    Katja

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really wonderful! The letters you used really hit the mark, love the colors too, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    RépondreSupprimer