Translate

jeudi 2 novembre 2017

November Blue Fern Studios DT projects

Hello crafty friends, I'm back to share with you my november inspirations.
This month I've used Homespun collection and Vintage Christmas.

************************************
*Made With Love...*
( Homespun)




First, I work my photo, several layers of paper and fabric. I used only the frame of the chipboard *Sweet Home Vignette* I embossed it with AVOCADO powder. I cut some paper flowers from *Homespun Mini* and put them in a different layer with some printed chipboard. Some are detached from the cardboard to make only one paper.


I used chipboard *Made with love* as if it was a tea latte, the *lace9A* represents the milk froth.
Sprinkled a little love in his tea with *ingredients* chipboard. Hearts come from negatives of the ''tea cup'' chipboard. I added a few flowers pieces of *lace6*.


Frame come from *Printed Chipboard*


*Made With love* title was embossed with a mix of *baby pink* and *bubble gum* powder.
I really love the result, very subtle.


All the lilies flowers are mixte of all pink lilies flowers from flowers collection of BFS.



Products I've used :

Papers:- Calling Cards
- Homespun Mini
Chipboards:- Ingredients
- Made With Love
- Sweet Home Vignette
- Leafy Page Accents
- Homespun * Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powder:
- Bubble Gum
- Baby Pink
- Goldilocks
- Avocado
Flowers:
- Dark Tropic Lilies
- Harvest Lilies
-Late Winter Lilies
- Spring Lilies
Seedlings:
- Wintergreen
Stamps:
- Garden Frolic
Lace:
-Lace 6
- Lace 9A ( ivory)

************************************************
My next one, my fav!
...
*Tea Party*
(Homespun)





Layering of my picture was created with the two side of homegrown paper, lace 3 and lace 7B dyed.
My title Home Sweet Home was embossed with a mix of Fern and Speckled Mint powder.


I used Homespun Blooms on this layout, This color ... WOW!! love it!
I separated the flowers and lattice from the lace 7B and I used them separatly.


Lace Round chipboard was embossed with Goldylocks powder and added some pieces of printed chipboard.

Stamp Crackle with Fern embossing powder, Garden Frolic with yellow ink pad
and pieces of lattice, give texture to my background.

I'm addicted to shrink plastic, it's often the way I use stamps, here's an exemple here
with the stamp Hospitali-Tea. An easy way to create unique embellishments.
I used Late winter lilies that match perfectly with homespun blooms. A few buttons and real hazelnuts finished the combinaison of my embellishments.
Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:
Homemade
Homegrown
Chipboards:
Sweet Home Vignette
Lace Rounds
Homespun*Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powder:
mix of : Speckled Mint and Fern
Goldylocks
Seedlings:
Mustard
Twig
Flowers:
Late Winter Lilies
Homespun Blooms
Stamps:
Garden Frolic
Crackle Textures
Tattered Newsprint
Hospitali-Tea
Laces:
Lace 7B ( White )
Lace 3

************************************

And here is my Chritstmas layout of month.

*Joy*(Vintage Christmas)



I create a very simple layout because the paper alone gives all the magic effect. I think is one of my fav in this collection. I've only used flakes stencil and ink with seedling and
 sequins for my background.


I embossed Frosty Flake with the new color, Taupe, it,s look like precious metal.
I cut paper flower from Greeting Cards paper.


Look at that! My chipboard really shine, love it so much!
To add texture just a few mauve seedlings.


I've been using a lot of metalwire for a while, I'm rolled up everything I find... LOL
After embossing with Taupe powder my title, I added wire on my chipboard and under my photo.

And To finish my layout, I used a  few magical red flowers from Homespun collection.

Blue Fern Studios Products:

Papers:
- Noel
- Magical
- Greeting Cards
Chipboards:
- Winter Titles ( Joy)
- Frosty Flake
Embossing Powder:
- Taupe
Seedlings:
- Mauve
Flowers:
- Homespun Blooms
Laces:
- Lace 9B ( white)

************************************

Thanks for watching and I hope you will have a good month of creation.
Hugs
Tartine xoxo

1 commentaire:

  1. Elles sont magnifiques.
    Félicitation pour ton appel DT de Blue Fern Studio.

    RépondreSupprimer