Translate

mercredi 13 avril 2016

The hardest prison to escape is in your mind ... BREAK YOUR CHAINS !

Hi everyone, I'll be back with my participation in the challenge of More than words As usually a word and a creative inspiration. I love this kind of challenge because he allows me to challenge myself, look at the back of me the sense that it means to me. This month the word is ESCAPE and creative inspiration a mood photo. A RAINBOW OF POSSIBILITY ...

I let myself be inspired by the shade of the tree and the predominant color of the picture, purple. The word picked a part of me that I try to fight. The scale of beauty and the perfect woman imposed on us by society. It's a struggle every day to accept herself as we are and struggle to break the chains that bind us mind. A fight to win to finnaly take flight why I also used feathers for a wing.

Here are détails on the outcome of my fight. Externalize makes us better. It did me good, thank you. I hope you like.




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 commentaires:

  1. This is absolutely amazing in every possible way!!!! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words and for your support in all our challenges!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome take on our challenge Tartine!!
    I love the meaning of your work !!! and the background is amazing !!!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!!
    Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is INCREDIBLE... Thanks Tartine for joining us Over @ More Than Words....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! This is amazing! I love your background and dramatic colors!! Beautiful work! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow Tartine! I LOVE your interpretation of the challenge! So glad you could join us at More Than Words again.

    RépondreSupprimer