Translate

jeudi 2 février 2017

Blue Fern Studios February project


Hi Everyone!

Today, it's my turn on the Blue Fern Studios blog and I'm so excited to share with you my new projects. A new collection will soon be announced and I had the pleasure to work it to show it to you.
One of my favorites at this time, I tell you, you must have it!

For beginning, here is my first layout : Believe.
I used a paper from the collection Timeless, another of my favorites.
I worked a lot on my background and used very few embellishments.
The chipboard being the main element of my page.
  


I choose the chipboard " Bordeaux Layered Frame " and I worked with texture paste. Then I played the inks to give it a patina effect.

On the background I used the stamps Grungy Grid and Scratched with a solvent brown ink and a lot of work with texture paste, beads and others small embellishments gave the final touch of my layout.

I used several small flowers, including the white ones of the collection Heartland Roses and Blooms.
Then I emboss and cut a butterfly from a stamp, with ginger embossing powder.


One of the details of my chipboard that I prefer is the lace that I glued to the back. It gives a totally shabby effect that I love.

Blue Fern Studios products I've used:

Paper:
Timeless - Couture
Chipboard:
- Bordeaux Layered Frame
Imagine in Embossing Powder:
- Ginger
Stamps:
- Grungy Grid
- Scratched
Flowers:
- Heartland Rose and Blooms

===============


My second layout and the last one are made with the new collection coming out soon: Chesterville

For the first of two: Que sera sera.
I used two papers: Chester and Holmes.
I simply put a brush stroke of black gesso in the top left corner to the bottom of the page. Then I added a piece of Holmes paper and I embossed it with stamp Scratched and Black Sand embossing powder. As the paper has a checkered background I used a stencil with the same pattern. I did the same thing in the other two corners.

Some close-ups:

For the main chipboard Treasured Floral Frame I applied white gesso and Black Sand embossing powder, then, with a brush, I painted some places with purple wax.

I covered the chipboard with white gesso and I embossed it
with Black Sand embossing powder then I applied a purple wax.


All small flowers were painted in purple and embossed
with the stamp Scratched and Black Sand embossing powder.


I used the purple flowers of the collection Courtship Roses.



Blue Fern Studios products I've used:

Paper:
Chester and Holmes from Chesterville collection
Chipboards:
- one from the new collection, Chesterville
- Treasured Floral Frame
Embossing powder:
Black Sand
Stamps:
Scratched
Flowers:
Courtship Roses

===============

My last layout for this month: Smile all day long.

For this one I had created also with papers from Chesterville collection.
Background was realised with texture paste and stamps Crackles Textures, Coarse Fabrics and Serendipity Medley, some times used with brown solvent ink and other times with Ginger embossing powder. All the rest was worked with inks and embellishments of different sizes.

I used two chipboards for this project. One from the new collection,Chesterville, that I just embossed with Black Sand embossing powder and the other one, Organic Vine,
that I painted in green ink by playing the shades of color.
The wonderful green flower of Late Winter Lilies was perfect, I also added white roses fromes Heartland Roses and Blooms.






Blue Fern Studios products I've used
Paper:
Chesterville - George
Chipboards:
Chesterville coordinated chipboard
Organic Vine
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder:
Black Sand
Ginger
Stamps:
Crackles Textures
Coarse Fabrics
Serendipity Medley
Flowers:
Heartland Roses and Blooms
Late Winter Lilies

===============

I'm totally in love with the new collection Chesterville, watch the blog in order not to miss its release very soon. I'm sure that you will be charmed.

So, there it is! Hope you liked it.

All the photo are borrowed on Pinterest.

1 commentaire: