Translate

mardi 26 février 2019

13@rts February Challenge


Hello crafty friends!

Did you see that!?!!
So Beautiful moodboard!

That's why I once again participated in the challenge 75 on the 13@rts blog.
A mixt of unusual color that was a challenge for me, but I'm really satisfied with my result.
I made a canvas, so here it is with some closeups.













5 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely fabulous as always. Thank you for joining us this month sweetie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely seeing the full project...so much detail and techniques...Thank you for joining us at 13arts this month...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est tellement beau !!! Les textures, les détails, j'adore!!! Merci pour ta participation!! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super beau!!!! ❤️ Merci d’avoir participé au défi 🙂

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely lovely! As always, I adore your layers! Thanks for playing along with us at 13 Arts!

    RépondreSupprimer