Translate

jeudi 21 mars 2019

More Than Words Challenge Fantasy & Wings

Hello crafty friends :)
Every month I take time to analyse all off the challenge I know and let inspiration decide for me to choose a project. I'm a big fan of all of kind of fantasy and fairytale, lucky me have you see the challenge of the month on the
MORETHANWORDSCHALLENGE Fantasy & Wings ...


And here is my inspiration of the mood,

From my point of view, the atmosphere of a layout starts with the photo.
I choose for this project a photo of a girl holding in her hands sequins, like fairy dust  supporting the idea of making a wish.
By adding wings to it I made this ordinary girl an extraordinary fairy ... Letting believe that by addin a simple accessory we have the power to become who we want ....

And voila! :)





I made my wings using a metal dies of SAGAPOSCRAP , tissus paper and ink from LINDY`S.









Thanks for stoppin by :)
See you soon for another project
Tartine xoxo

2 commentaires:

  1. Truly gorgeous LO! Marching so well the challenge!! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A fairytale on paper! love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreSupprimer