Translate

jeudi 21 mars 2019

13@rts March Challenge 76...

Hi guys!
Today I want to share with you my inspiration for the moodboard of month on 13@rts blog

As I receive my prize win for the January challenge at the beginning of the month, I wanted to use it for this challenge. 
Wood, Lace, pearls, shabby chic ...
Flowers, springs, golden pink ...
Don't know where my inspiration have change but I think I like the result...
So here is my layout create from the collection *In The Wall*

* Sorry for the quality of my photos ... too much winter at home :(


I fussy cut the feathers on the 13@rts A4 Paper Sheet-On The Wall- Birds, and made with them a 3-D extension of her dress ... I really love the result ‼ 






I used very lot of products from 13@rts shop ...

In the wall collection paper
medium and paint
white splash
roots, sisal ...

And a lot of products from scrap_accent
flowers, feathers and words to cut, and flair ♥

Thanks for stopping by see you later for another inspiration
Tartine xoxo

6 commentaires:

  1. Your dimension and media work are divine! Thanks for playing along with our mood board at 13 Arts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing as always love. Thank you for joining our challenge at 13arts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C’est magnifique!!! Merci de ta participation au défi 13 arts 🙂

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How clever and gorgeous is the idea of extending the Dress that way!!! Beautiful work, thank you so much for joining us again here at 13arts this months...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautiful! So many wonderful details! Thank you for joining our challenge at 13arts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. MALADE!!!! Ta page est tellement belle! ♥♥♥

    RépondreSupprimer